At Exteria Professional, we pride ourselves on being a one stop shop for landscape designers and architects, looking for feature pieces.
Within the landscape design industry, there is an increasing need for metalwork to serve both aesthetic and functional purposes. We work closely with creative teams, carefully considering the people who use it, the outdoor environment itself and the relationship between the two.
We specialise in metalwork; however, we also have a wealth of experience and can provide advice on the integration of light into the fabric of a built environment. At Exteria Professional, we design and manufacture all aspects of metalwork that you may require for the public realm.
Whether your project be simple or ambitious, we are able to meet the demands of all kinds of commissions. As a subsidiary of Fabrikat (Nottingham) Ltd, established 1985, we have access to a huge variety of production processes, to bring you the highest quality and most cost-effective solutions possible. We have the capability to produce a huge range of products, including:
- Bespoke Commissions
- Structural Steel (Bridges and Balconies)
- Guardrail, Fencing and Gates
- Laser Cut Panels
- Home Accessories
Through our years of experience in the industry, we have worked with a variety of professionals responsible for the design of the outdoor environment. We deliver material that will strengthen your creative vision, whilst maintaining industry standards. Our aim is to create metalwork that enhances the public realm and works with the people who inhabit it.
- BSI Registered ISO 9001:2015 FM02013
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS 562974
- Sector Scheme document 6, 8, 2A and 2C. (HA approval)
- Members of the Institution of Lighting Professionals (ILP).
- Part of the UK EN40 committee (B509/50).
- Part of the European committee for design of lighting columns (CEN TC50).
- All welders qualified to BSEN ISO 9606
- Compliant with the solvent reduction scheme.
- Rigorous testing, by analysis and destructive methods.
- Procedures qualified to BS EN ISO 15614
- CE Marking to EN12899, EN40 and EN1090
- Policy Statement
- Members of the HEA
- CHAS Accreditation
- ISO 450001